The Board of directors of Efecte Plc has appointed Niilo Fredrikson (b. 1980) as the new CEO on Efecte Plc. He will start as the CEO by the end of the year. Fredrikson holds M.Sc.(Tech.) and M.Sc.(Econ.) degrees with specialization in internationalization of software companies and viral marketing.
Efecte, a leading ITSM cloud software vendor, has signed a major solution deal with a Swedish university organization. In the first phase of the project, Efecte delivers an IT service management system to the entire university organization. This will bring approximately 400 of the university’s professionals as users to the system.
Efecte, a leading ITSM cloud software vendor, has won a major tender for IT Service Management from Tampere3. Tampere3 is a new higher education institution formed by Tampere University of Technology, University of Tampere and Tampere University of Applied Sciences. Tampere3 will start its operations on 1 January 2019.
- German telecommunications provider uses Efecte’s Edge solution to manage IT assets.
- Customer opted for intuitive interface, functional range and strong Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
- Around 1,600 employees of mobilcom-debitel are already using Efecte’s solution productively.
- Extension to field offices and non-IT processes planned.
- Einzige True-Cloud-Plattform mit integrierten Identity Access Management
- Management komplexer Service-Prozesse nach Europäischen Datenschutzstandards
- Umsetzung der Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO)
- Von Pink Elephant und SERVIEW zertifizierte ITIL-Prozesse